- The dbccdb database is configured to use DBCC CHECKSTORAGE command and other related system stored procedures.
- The message "Current process infected with 11 (SIGSEGV)" in the module 'proc_setdb' with a stacktrace may be reported in the SAP ASE error log when DBCC CHECKSTORAGE is run, and DBCC CHECKSTORAGE aborts with a 9970 error or may hang.
1> dbcc checkstorage(<database name>)
Checking <database name>: Logical pagesize is <page size> bytes
A non-recoverable error has occurred in the CHECKSTORAGE operation. The operation has been aborted.
Msg 9970, Level 20, State 1:
Server '<server name>', Line 1:
DBCC cannot update the finish time in dbcc_operation_log table for this operation(opid = '1') of database '<database name>'. This can be patched by executing sp_dbcc_patch_finishtime.
DBCC CHECKSTORAGE for database '<database name>' encountered an error. Some results may not be available. Correct the problems reported and reexecute the CHECKSTORAGE command.
Transaction has been aborted.
- The stack trace in ASE errorlog looks like :
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.