- Short dump when activating the /FLDQ/BASE_CI1 BC set
- Short dump occurs on BC Set /BASE_CD1
- Activation error on the Client Independent and Client dependent BC sets
- Open SQL array insert produces duplicate records in the database.
- The current ABAP program "/FLDQ/SAPLAD_TABLES" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed.
- Error Analysis contains: An exception has occurred in class "CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB". This exception was not caught in procedure "TABLE_DB_UPD" "(FORM)" or propagated by a RAISING clause. Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated this exception, the current program was terminated.
The reason for the exception occurring was:
The reason for the exception is:
When an Open SQL array insert is performed, trying to insert a record into the database table "/FLDQ/AD_CFG_RVW" causes the function to terminate if a record with the same key already exists.
DQM for SAP, powered by HANA
SAP Data Quality Management, version for SAP solutions all versions
DQM SAP, FLDQ, /FLDQ/, BASE CI1, , KBA , EIM-DQM-SAP , Data Quality Management for SAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.