This KBA aims to clarify the correct customizing for paternity leave in the Personal Calendar Generation report RPTGENB0 (and as a consequence in the Social Risk Declaration SRD ) in the following business case:
- Within the period of 10 days of paternity leave, you want to differentiate between the 3 first days paid by the employer (code L1 in the example attached ) and the last 7 days paid by the Social Security (code YY in the example attached)
- Only 1 social risk declaration is expected to cover the whole period.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll Belgium
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RPTGENB0; paternity leave; risk id 006; AL01; ASR; SRD , KBA , PY-BE , Belgium , PY-BE-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.