Using SAP Replication Server (SRS), replication to the target Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) database has stopped or hangs, there is no error message in the SRS or ASE log.
- sp_who on the target database shows the maintenance user's status as: PLC sleep - the connection can't be suspended from SRS.
- 15 PLC sleep maintuser1 <hostname> RepServer 71 55 1 0 RDB1 DELETE
- 16 PLC sleep maintuser2 <hostname> RepServer 3 0 0 0 RDB2 BEGIN TRANSACTION
- The secondary truncation point was accidentally ON in the target database, and can't be released:
Msg 9121, Level 16, State 2:
Server 'RDS', Line 1:The log transfer context for the current database is already reserved by ASE process 268. The log transfer context for the current database is not reserved.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 - 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 - 16.0
msg 9121, log transfer, maintuser , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.