A material has status B(Error Message) in Sales and Distribution. When adding an item with this material and click Enter, message "Material ... has status: ..."(V1028) of type "Error" is expected, however:
- If there is only one schedule line for the item, no any message is raised.
- If there are two schedule lines, the message "Material ... has status: ..." is raised with type "Information" instead of "error".
- The message is displayed as type "Error" only when going to Item-> 'Schedule lines' to change 'Delivery date' for a line.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
V_TVMS , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.