- After creating a CDS view via ABAP Development Tool (ATO), it can be found in View browser or Custom CDS View app.
- However it's not displayed when trying to create a custom CDS or Query based on this data source.
- How to expose a Custom CDS view created by ABAP Development Tool (ATO) to Key user applications like Custom CDS View, Custom Analytical Queries or Query Browser?
- SAP NetWeaver 751 SP2 and above
- SAP NetWeaver 750 SP4 and above
SAP Fiori 1.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809
display, data source, app, fiori , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.