- We need to install SAP SDK 15.7 SP121 in unattended (silent) mode on Windows 2012 R2 and Windows 2008 R2.
- We created a custom response file with the property AGREE_TO_SYBASE_LICENSE=true and run the following command:
.\setupconsole.exe -f my_Response.txt -i silent
- It is running for 15-30 seconds and returns to the prompt with no errors, but the SDK directory structure is not built.
- The .\setup.exe command in GUI mode does install SDK as expected.
- In both cases, the installation command is executed with "Run as Administrator".
SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- Microsoft Windows
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK all versions
double, back, slash, backslash, USER_INSTALL_DIR, path , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.