- When performing to start up ASE DB by High Availability solution which calls saphostagent, ASE failed to recover due to timeslice error.
timeslice -1001, current process infected at <memory address> (write)
shutdownproc: shutting down server
- The following messages are also written in the error log while on recovery.
The temporary database (dbid = xx) is not available.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- Saphostagent version is lower than 721 SP42
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
, KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.