- Data is not copied to license when creating license from document check logs
- License data not copied from document check logs after GTS system upgrade
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0 (Support Pack 34 or higher)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1 (Support Pack 26 or higher)
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0 (Support Pack 12 or higher)
1100, 901, 900 /SAPSLL/BL_DOCS_EXP,/SAPSLL/CON_BLOCKED_DOCS_EXP, /SAPSLL/CUHD_MR_EXP, /SAPSLL/CUHD_MASS_REFRESH_EXP,/SAPSLL/CUOR04_IMP, /SAPSLL/CUHD_DISPLAY_IMP, /SAPSLL/CUHD_MR_IMP, /SAPSLL/CUHD_MASS_REFRESH_IMP,/SAPSLL/BL_DOCS_IMP, /SAPSLL/CON_BLOCKED_DOCS_IMP /SAPSLL/LCLIC_CREATE_FROM_LOG, log_par_to_obj_map, License (for Specific Item), License (for All Blocked Items) , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.