- You are creating/editing purchase order with item category ‘T’ text, and enter a material, but ME 019 (Item category T can only be used without material) error message is generated.
As prerequisites you customized quantity in field selection key t-code: OLME -> Purchase order -> Define Screen Layout at Document Level -> Key PT6F -> Click Quantity and Price Tab -> Here you set quantity as required or optional entry. You are creating/editing purchase order with item category ‘T’ text, and enter quantity, but with pressing enter or saving/checking the quantity is cleared.
You edit an already saved or inputted item, which is not with item category text, but you now enter item category ‘T’ and hence the quantity stays in the items, however text item category’s should always be empty.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
PSTYP = ‘T’, Positionstyp T, purchase order, text item, me21n, me22n, quantity, material, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, PO, ME 019, ME019 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.