- You are using the "Display Maintenance Order" or "Change Maintenance Order" Apps.
- You have added a non stock material to the order but the purchasing information is not showing up on the "External Data" tab for the operation
- When checking the "Purchasing Data" tab in SAP GUI the information has been filled.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IW32, IW33, Purchasing Data, External Data, missing, Web-Dympro , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.