- During DMO upgrade of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 to a new SP and migration from ASE to HANA those errors are reported during the check phase:
1 ETQ201 Entering upgrade-phase "PREP_PREPROC/SUBMOD_MIG_BI_TASKS_PREP/RUN_CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR" ("yyyymmddHHMMSS")
2 ETQ367 Connect variables are set for standard instance access
1 ETQ200 Executing actual phase 'PREP_PREPROC/SUBMOD_MIG_BI_TASKS_PREP/RUN_CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR'.
1 ETQ399 Phase arguments:
2 ETQ399 Arg[Report] = 'RS_UPG_TOOL_HMW'
2 ETQ399 Arg[Variant] = 'SAP_INDREPAIR=SAP_DMOBW(TASK=CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR)'
2 ETQ399 Arg[Options] = ''
2 ETQ399 Arg[LogPattern] = 'RSUPG_CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR\.$(SAPSID)'
2 ETQ399 Arg[Action] = 'CUBE INDEX REPAIR'
1 ETQ399 Expanded phase arguments:
2 ETQ399 Arg[LogPattern] = 'RSUPG_CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR\.<SID>'
2 ETQ399 ParControl = 'FINALIZE'
3 ETQ399 Phase is started for the 1st time...
2 ETQ399 Phase RUN_CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR is now finalizing...
2 EETQ399 Batchjob 'RS_UPG_TOOL_HMW' with id 'xxx' aborted
4 ETQ010 Date & Time: yyyymmddHHMMSS
1 EETQ399 Last error code set is:
1 EETQ203 Upgrade phase "RUN_CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR" aborted with errors ("yyyymmddHHMMSS")
- An ST22 dump is also generated similar to this, after calling function RSDU_PARTITIONS_INFO_GET_SYB:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors ASSERTION_FAILED
ABAP Program SAPLRSDU_INDEX_SYB
Application Component BW-SYS-DB-SYB
Date and Time dd.mm.yyyy HH:MM:SS
Short TextThe ASSERT condition was violated.
Information on where terminated
The termination occurred in ABAP program "SAPLRSDU_INDEX_SYB", in"PRIMIDX_CHECK". The main program was "SAP_INFOCUBE_INDEXES_REPAIR".
In the source code, the termination point is in line 200 of (Include)program "LRSDU_INDEX_SYBF06".
Program "SAPLRSDU_INDEX_SYB" was started as a background job.
Job name....... RS_UPG_TOOL_HMW
Job initiator.. DDIC
- Checking the ST22 dumps details, we can see the infocube name involved (from "I_INFOCUBE =" or "I_S_DTA-COMPTAB="). When checking the related F or E table with SE11, message "Table does not exist!" is returned.
- Last SUM version is being used.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
DMO, RUN_CUBE_INDEX_REPAIR, SAP_INFOCUBE_INDEXES_REPAIR, PRIMIDX_CHECK, SAPLRSDU_INDEX_SYB, RS_UPG_TOOL_HMW, 0SM_SPR , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , SV-SMG-SUP-REP , Incident Management Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.