- Client connection unexpectedly terminated
- ASE server unexpectedly shuts down after a signal 11 in j_seteop
- With an exception in signal handler
- The ASE error log will show entries including:
Current process (0x171f0b90) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000102857af4 (j_seteop+0x3b0)
UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: signal in signal handler
- With a stack trace containing functions:
kernel pcstkwalk: No more space in buffer to hold stack frames
kernel end of stack trace ...
kernel ueshutdown: exiting
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 & SP03
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.