- Symbol image is not displayed when generating HTML report from a model that was created in PD 16.1 and migrated to 16.6 SP06.
- This happens for symbols which image has been changed to an .ico file using the Change Image command.
- It can be reproduced with various objects and model types.
- This happens with model and multimodel reports.
- It works fine when generating a RTF report.
- No problem with new HTML reports created in PD 16.6 SP06.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
update, upgrade, icon, bitmap, invisible, visible, shown, missing, MMR, 818970, CR818970, CR#818970 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.