- You are using the "Change Measuring Point" App.
- You want to set a specific Measuring Point as either Active or Inactive.
- The "MP is inactive" checkbox is grayed out and cannot be edited.
- There is no menu option to carry out the task.
- Within SAP GUI this is possible using the Function menu.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IK02, Active, Inactive, Grey, Gray, Greyed, disabled, WebDympro, WebUI, IMPT, INACT , KBA , PM-EQM-SF-MPC , Measuring points and counters , PM-FIO , Fiori UI for PM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.