- The primary key flag disappears from the field "MANDT" after closing and re-opening Data Services Designer.
- From DS version 4.2 SP11 Patch 3 the primary key flag is even not imported.
- "MANDT" field is set as primary key in source system.
- If the filed's name is in English - "CLIENT" - then the primary key flag stays visible.
- SAP Data Services (Designer)
SAP Data Services all versions
mandt, primary key, ds, data, services, flag, sign, disappear, lost, show, client , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.