- You are using the Create or Change Maintenance Order Apps
- You have configured that when an order is released and materials are missing a popup will appear prompting you to either release the order or check the missing parts.
- This is working when using SAP GUI but when using the WebUI solution the system only generates the following error and you are not able to proceed.
- Order XXXX has missing parts
- Order XXXX: Release rejected
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW31, IW32, FIORI, WEBUI, WebDympro, BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN, Material, Availablity, MSPT, I0004, 1455018 , KBA , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , PM-FIO , Fiori UI for PM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.