- While performing a dump database error 8213 with State 3 is raised:
Error: 8213, Severity: 20, State: 3
Failed to acquire address lock on object DDLOG
- Conditions where this occurs:
- The database is typically very large (TB) and time perform the dump takes hours
- High concurrent activity including non-logged operations and/or create index occurs in the database while the dump is active
- Tables which use identity columns are present and the identity values need to be flushed by a system task
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
CR818504, CR#818504, 818504 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.