- You are using the "Manage Malfunction reports" App.
- You have assigned Activities and Causes to a specific Malfunction
- You would like to view these Activities and Causes "Manage Malfunction reports" app main page
- However, there is no option to select these columns from the View Settings on the Malfunction Details section.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
F2023, Report and Repair Malfunction, Activity, Cause, View Setting, Fiori, WebUI, Column, Missing, Not available , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori UI for PM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.