When creating a Maintenance Order from a Maintenance Notification, the following symptoms can occur:
- Message No. I4245 (Navigation not permitted) is raised
- Message No. V0104 (Requested function & is not available here) is raised
- A DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND DUMP in Program SAPLIQS0
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
WCM, Work Clearance Management, I4 245, V0 104, SAPLIQS0, %_CTL_END, SYNTAX_ERROR, CL_EX_WCM_DECOUPLING==========CP , KBA , PM-WCM , Work clearance management , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.