- The status of task/process marked as red looking at the View History in CPI-DS but IBP shows that it has been finished successfully without error message.
- Discrepancy can be found between HCI and IBP in task statuses.
- The following error message can be seen in Error Log in CPI-DS:
- RUN-<run id> |Data flow <name of data flow>
waited 3 hour(s) for data flow <name of data flow> post-processing steps to finish. Timeout
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
LOD-HCI-DS, CPI-DS, HCI, IBP, status, discrepancy, post processing, timeout, error , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , SCM-IBP-INT , IBP Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.