- The date format can be changed and viewed in case of single source universe in the particular database driver's .prm file. For example, in case the datasource is Oracle with ODBC driver, in the following file can the date format changed, by changing the USER_INPUT_DATE_FORMAT parameter:
<Installation directory>\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\dataAccess\connectionServer\odbc\extensions\qt\oracle.prm
- By default the user input date format is seen as following in case of Oracle:
<Parameter Name="USER_INPUT_DATE_FORMAT">'dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss'</Parameter>
- When using a multi source universe, it can be seen that the time part is being ignored, just the date part can be seen when creating a query in the business layer in Information Design Tool. For example if the date time is 2004-01-29 10:55:25.0, then only 2004-01-29 is seen.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Information Design Tool
- Multi source universe
multi, source, universe, date, time, timestamp, how, to, idt, qt, bi, datafederator, prm, dateformat, user, input , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.