When trying to create a Purchase Order in ME21N or converting a Purchase Requisition into PO with ME59N using:
- Structured article (Prepack, Display, Sales set) or
- Full product with tied empty or
- Generic article with variants
various incorrect error message(s) might appear
OR various fields on subitem level are not filled by master data.
Known fields affected by this issue (the list might be incomplete):
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME21N, ME59N, UMSON, EAN11, WEBAZ, SSQSS, structured article, prepack, display article, sales set, generic, variant, Full product, ME554, fill_from_main_item, ME_COPY_FIELD_TO_SUB_ITEM, SIKGR, TMSI3 , KBA , IS-R-PUR-PO , Purchase Order , MM-PUR-GF-SI , Subitems , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.