- IDocs fail with error "Function module not allowed: /SPE/IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1" - Message no. B1252
- Instructions from KBA 2506857 - Error: Function module not allowed: /SPE/IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1 - have been carried out
- Reprocessing failed IDocs leads to error "Invalid Means of Transport Type &" - Message no. /SPE/INBVAL021
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S4 HANA
SAP ERP 6.0
B1252, /SPE/INBVAL021, E1EDL20-TRATY, TVTY-TRATY, /SPE/IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1, Means of Transport, , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.