- When trying to access message monitoring on RWB (Runtime Workbench) you get the error No system landscape Registered.
- If you go to SLD -> Technical Systems and filter for Process Integration, the Technical System for RWB is missing;
- After restarting the application com.sap.xi.rwb in Start & Stop, there will be exceptions like the ones below in the default traces:
- Invalid entry in configuration: section nameserver, key address;
- No central monitor defined in RWB;
- Wrong usage type AEX is configured in com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.usage_type property from XPI Service: AII Config Service;
- No central monitoring server in exchange profile;
- HTTP response code: 503 (Service Unavailable);
- User credentials are invalid or user is denied access;
- ABAP system for JCo connection is not defined (null);
- TREX Name Server is not configured.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
configuration wizard; configuration; wizard; com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.pwd; rwb; serviceuser; service user; PIRWB , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , BC-NWA-XPI , Process Integration Monitoring , BC-XI-IS-WKB , Runtime Workbench / Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.