You run a S&OP Operator (for example, Heuristic or Optimizer) and some combinations are not considered at all by the operator. That is, the data is not handled by the operator and no results are generated.
Please note that this issue is only valid for scenarios that meet all the conditions below:
- The feature "Subnetwork-Specific Segmentation of Planning Objects" is implemented;
- The affected combinations are assigned to a valid Subnetwork in the MDT Location Product;
- The affected combinations do not have any of the following Sources of Supply:
- Production Source of Supply (P-Rule)
- External Source of Supply (U-Rule)
- Location Source of Supply (T-Rule)
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Planning objects, SCM operator, output, populated, Key Figure, Supply Planning. , KBA , SCM-IBP-SUP-ALG , IBP Algorithms , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.