- WebIntelligentProcessingServer disappears from Server List after a system crash
- When you try to create a new WebIntelligentProcessingServer, it throws out the error : Could not commit object <WebIntelligenceProcessingServer> because another object with the same name and type already exists under object 'Servers' (FWB 00026)
- When you change the name, it errors out: Detected server identifier duplicate with server named <WebIntelligenceProcessingServer>
- Run query builder to check (select si_name, si_friendly_name from ci_systemobjects where SI_SERVER_KIND = 'webiserver' ), and it only returns Web Intelligence Processing Service Container, but no actual WebIntelligentProcessingServer
Read because another object with the same name and type already exists under object 'Servers' (FWB 00026)"">more...
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
4.1 4.2 WIPS , fail create server , clone , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.