Edit button is missing for an approved Leave of Absence, making it impossible to edit or change the LOA request
1. The LOA Time type is enabled for ESS scenario in the time profile.
2. The Editable field of the employee time is set to Yes.
3. The user has all the necessary permissions (MDF, Time Management, Manage Time, and Employee Views). NOTE: This item only applies if the employee time object is secured.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
TIM-8504, LOA, Leave of Absence, Fiori, ESS, edit, unable to edit , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.