- In Fine Tuning you have maintained a Default Profit Center for Subledger Without Subledger.
- The reporting Principle of the used Set of Books is set to Funct of exp, profit ctr/seg.
- The Default Profit Center For Subledger Without Subledger is automatically derived in a Journal Entry Voucher Posting to the Miscellaneous Ledger (For example: You need to manually correct a value on an Account of type DIFFER - Differences).
- As you are creating a posting manually you expect no profit center to be derived.
- If no Default Profit Center for Subledger Without Subledger is maintained, then there is no Profit Center validation check triggered for the same posting. Instead, the posting is generated without Profit Center assignments.
SAP Business ByDesign
Default profit center for subledger without subledger, journal entry voucher profit center derivation , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.