During transmission between the SAP Work Manager Client to the server multiple errors shows up tied to CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:Conversion
- In particular, the exception occured for structure /SMFND/CORE_KSML_STR field MSEHI value XXX where XXX can be any currency conversion or unit of measure
- An older SAP note was reviewed and may not fix this issue directly: 2281826-Currency Key is not displayed for Characteristics
- This note states that the complex table for Characteristics that relate to money are missing the related currency key (EUR, USD). (https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2281826 ).
SMERP 620_700 SP02 or newer
- SMFND 620_700 SP02 or newer
- SAP Work Manager 6.3, 6.4, 6.5.1 or newer
"CORE_KSML_STR field MSEHI value","/SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:Conversion exit exception","SAP Work Manager initial sync error","Mass error on conversion in the logs for Agentry","Agentry conversion error","SAP Work Manager conversion error","MSEHI value Agentry","SAP Work Manager MSEHI" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , MOB-APP-MAO , Mobile Add-On integration for mobile, SYCLO apps , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.