- You have created a custom IVR with DTMF input menus
- When a caller is not known, the telco provider or PSTN may refer to this call as "anonymous"
- This information can be seen in the SIP Gateway logs with something like: <sip:anonymous@10.XX.XXX.1X:13248>
- Pressing the DTMF number results in no action for the call itself
- From the CEM logs, you can see the following message: "menu queue selection - no match timeout ..."
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.