In the 1902 release, the Nationalty field in Personal Information element, is not working correctly such as:
- When operating with a language other than English(US), the name of countries are not being translated in the Nationality field in Personal Information
- There is no scrollbar, you have to search for some countries by text manually
- Inactive countries are showing in the dropdown
- Countries appearing more than once in the dropdown.
**All the images from this instance are form our internal test instances, any resemblance with real environments are mere coincidence*
- Employee Central - Personal Infomration
- Employee Central - New Hire Wizard
nationality, translation, new hire wizard, personal information, translations not working for nationality,translations not working for country, b1902, 1902, ECT-115437, PTCH-29990 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.