- You are using employee replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP S/4HANA Cloud (scope item JB1)
- You want to know which fields are replicated to SAP S/4HANA Cloud as part of this integration
- You want to better understand error messages containing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Infotype technical field names like PA0001-KOSTL
- You want to understand which fields are mandatory in the sender system for the replication to work
- You want to understand how the fields in the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central People Profile are mapped to Employee Fact sheet and Business Partner UI on SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud release independent
SAP Best Practices, JB1, SAP_COM_0001, Employee Replication, Employee Central Integration, S/4HANA Cloud, Mapping
- The listed Home Address mapping has the following limitation: The mapping between Employee Central fields and Infotype fields is only a primary mapping and for several fields, country specific
secondary mappings apply which cause a different mapping between Employee Central and Infotype fields, including even additional Employee Central fields which are not listed in this table due to the large number of countries.
The listed mapping between Infotype fields and Business Partner fields is valid for all countries, though (it is not country dependent).
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.