When running Single Touch Payroll (STP) report for mid-period new hire employees, it populates error message saying payee details must be provided even though such information has already been provided in master data.
For example, an employee is in monthly payroll and it is hired from 20.07.2018. IT0006 address is maintained starting from 20.07.2018. However, payment date is 15.07.2018 for this period.
When running STP report for this employee, it populates error messages as below:
- RPCSTPQ0_EE ALV ORT01 Payee Suburb/Town Payee Suburb/Town must be provided (PAYEVNTEMP)
- RPCSTPQ0_EE ALV PSTLZ Payee Postcode Payee Postcode is required for an Australian address (PAYEVNTEMP)
- RPCSTPQ0_EE ALV STATE Payee State/Territory Payee State/Territory must be provided(PAYEVNTEMP)
- RPCSTPQ0_EE ALV STRAS Payee Address Line 1 Payee Address Line 1 must be provided (PAYEVNTEMP)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
STP; provided; Payee; IT0006; Address , KBA , PY-AU , Australia , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.