- When you run sp_helpdb <database>, sp_helpdb sometimes shows NULL as inrowlen and sometimes shows 0 as inrowlen.
- What's difference between NULL and 0 as inrowlen?
- inrowlen becomes NULL if you create a database without inrow_lob_length. On the other hand, inrowlen becomes 0 if you create a database with inrow_lob_length = 0 or you unmount a database and mount it.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
sp_helpdb, inrowlen, inrow_lob_length, unmount, mount , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.