- Printing fails with access method C. The spool log shows:
- The host spool is reproting errors
- Windows/NT error 5 [\\<print_server>\<printer>]: "Access is denied."
- You are printing to a shared printer or to a printer which is not installed on Windows OS level of the SAP server.
- The status of the spool may show an error like: Incorrect (Error Sending Data).
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , BC-CCM-PRN-DVM , Printer Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.