- The ability to change queues via online monitoring is not working
- Unable to see the checkboxes in the Agent View
- Unable to attach user to a queue in the Online Monitoring Tool
- Unable to switch a user from one queue to another in the Online Monitoring Tool
- After Windows 10 (v.1803) KB4487017 updates, the Online Monitoring tool Agent View is experiencing several issues like:
- the pop-up that is used for example, attaching agents to queues does not work
- the "Attach to Queue" and other "functionalities" are not shown at all on the left side of the pop-up
- For Windows (v.1709)
- Similar issues happens in windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 after KB4486563 updates
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, KB updates, windows, Online Monitoring, Queue, Allocation , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.