- In results recording transaction (for example: QE51N, QE01, and so on) inspection characteristics are displayed, which are not included in the inspection plan.
- For example operation in inspection plan contains two characteristics (ph and color). However, when recording results for the inspection lot, in operation three characteristics (ph, color, height) are displayed.
- Control indicators of inspection characteristics in results recording are different from the control indicators defined in the inspection plan.
- For example in inspection plan characteristic is defined as calculated characteristic (RQMST-FORMELMK is active), but in results recording it is not a calculated characteristic.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-RR, QE51N, QE01, QE02, QE03, results recording, task list, inspection plan, material specification, MIC, control indicators, QP01, QP02, QP03, QALS, STAT20, STAT22, QAMV, STEUERKZ, Prüfplan, Ergebniserfassung, Prüfmerkmal, Materialspezifikation, Steuerkennzeichen, PLAN_DATA_PROVIDE_WITH_MATSPEC, FILL_TABLES_BY_PLAN_TAB_NEW, PLMKB_TAB_FUELLEN , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.