- SAP Transportation Management where a Freight Settlement Document (FSD) is transferred to ERP for accruals.
- The FSD Life Cycle Status is changed from Ready for Accruals to Posting Started.
- The FSD status remains in Posting Started and the status does not change to Transferred for Accruals.
- On ERP, Service Entry Sheets (SES) and Purchase Orders are not created for the accrual.
- Report /SCMTMS/SFIR_TRANSFER_BATCH is executed but does not process the FSD.
- When the report /SCMTMS/SFIR_TRANSFER_BATCH is executed on a different FSD document that has Ready for Accruals status, its status changes to Transferred for Accruals and SES and Purchase Orders are created on ERP correctly.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1809
Freight Settlement Documents, FSD, Service Entry Sheet, SES, Purchase Order, PO, /SCMTMS/SFIR_TRANSFER_BATCH, /SCMTMS/SFIR_CREATE_BATCH, Posting Started, Lifecycle Status, bgRFC , KBA , TM-FRS , Freight Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.