- It is HADR system for SAP Business Suite (BS)
- Fault manager continues to be in INDOUBT state
- /work/FaultManager/FaultManager/bin/sybdbfm status
fault manager running, pid = 29059, fault manager overall status = BOOTED,
currently executing in mode PAUSING ***
sanity check report (3475)***.
node 1: server <primary_host>, site Site1.
db host status: OK.
db status DB INDOUBT
hadr status PRIMARY.
node 2: server <companion_host>, site Site2.
db host status: OK. db status DB INDOUBT
hadr status STANDBY.
replication status: UNKNOWN.
- sap_status path displays DB status is active
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise ASE 16.0 SP03 PL06
- SAP Replication Server 16.0 SP03 PL06
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 ; SAP Replication Server all versions
FM for BS , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.