- Validation fails with error Row count mismatch between table "%"" and index "%1"
- The table and index names can vary at each validation
- The error is thrown once but if the validation is executed a second time, it succeeds
- No events and no client connections are active when the validation is in progress
- The validation log file shows a warning that uses the wrong database name ( Database Validation for page 12345678 of database file "C:\DB\myDB.db" failed )
SAP SQL Anywhere 16
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0
Sybase , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-ADM , SQL Anywhere - Admin tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.