- You are using credit management and the sales document gets credit blocked (VBUK-CMGST = B).
- You would like to release the credit block in transaction VKM1 (List 'Blocked SD documents'), but the system does not display the blocked document.
- You check the 'Overall Processing Status' of your sales document and it is blank (VBUK-GBSTK = ' ').
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
VKM1, RVKRED02, credit release, credit block, overall status, processing status, VBUK, GBSTK, reason for rejection, credit memo request, debit memo request, Kreditfreigabe, Kreditsperre, Gesamtstatus, Bearbeitungsstatus, Gutschriftsanforderung, Lastschriftsanforderung, Absagegrund , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.