Data Issues recognised via Reporting:
- An Employee's Compensation Information has more than one record with the End Date 31/12/9999 (12/31/9999).
- An Employee's Job Information has more than one record with the End Date 31/12/9999 (12/31/9999).
Following Check Tools were run and returned errors:
Errors in the UI
- Error when trying to view Compensation History
- Error when trying to Insert a new Compensation Info record
- Error when trying to Import Compensation Info and Pay Component Recurring data
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
compInfo, jobInfo, high date, CompensationMultipleHighDate, payComponentRecurring, Full Purge, ec core, check tool, 12/31/9999, 31/12/9999, ECT-110678, ECT-110472, CompensationMultipleHighDate, CheckLatestCompensationHighDate, CompensationStartDateHigherThanEndDate, JobInfoStartDateHigherThanEndDate, CheckLatestJobInfoHighDate, JobInfoMultipleHighDate , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Comp Info,Recurring & Non Recurring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.