- Any queries on master..syslogins or queries which use a built in function which queries master..syslogings hang in latch sleep
- Other existing connections may continue to run normally as long as they avoid master..syslogins
- The ASE errorlogs shows one or more 1204 errors which is for ASE running out of locks
- ASE must be rebooted to clear the condition
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR818627, CR#818627 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.