Queries, with IN or 'NOT IN' subquery, are generated by Business Objects showed slow performance as much as multifolds , after upgrade to IQ16.0 SP11.12.
Current status is ;
- Attempted tuning which did not help so far - -
1) Reducing Max_Query_Parallelism
2) Removing LF indexes & use HG indexes
- IQ 16 chose HPD instead of NLPD in important node.
- Even if IQ 16 was forced to choose NLPD, the performance seems to be 10 times worse than IQ 15
SAP IQ 16.0
"In Subquery", "Not in Subquery", "IN-filtered", , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.