- DIST stopped processing and the Replication Server hung
- The memory_control is set to "smart" and parallel_dist is set to "off"
- Smart memory control is triggered. The following message reported in error log.
W. 2019/02/15 09:55:51. WARNING #7043 WORKER( ) - de/generic/mem/mem.c(795)
WARNING: Module 'DIST' run into vertical memory control due to memory usage above threshold(5 percent).
- admin who,sqt show DIST SQT connection with "Flow Controlling"
132 Flow Controlling 103:1 DIST ase.edb 2 0 1 3 0 1 0 st:C,cmds:10002,qid:161:5:12
- SAP Replication Server 16 SP03 PL04
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-On Option (HADR)
RepServer, RS, HADR, CHADR, BHADR , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.