- Agentry application will not deploy to the SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) Cockpit
- During deployment or publishing to the SMP, it states: "Unable to publish Agentry Application for application ID "SAPXXX"
- Where XXX can be any name given by the user to indicate location or deployment area (Ex: XXX could be QA or could be DEV or Others)
- The intent of the user to give this custom name is to figure out what SAP application is that used for and hence named it accordingly for the use case
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0/3.1
"Failed Agentry publish","Agentry Application ID","Agentry Application Name","SMP 3.0 Agentry Publish","Agentry Deploy SMP 3.0","SAP Mobile Platform Cockpit publishing" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , MOB-SDK-AGE , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.