- You have switched DataSource from Database to LDAP as per the official document provided by SAP
- After the above configuration, when you search for any LDAP user, the search does not show and results and shows the message "No Element Found"
- You have checked SAP KBA 2455540 - No Element found in NWA Identity Management and the solution is not valid for you.
- If you run Troubleshooting Wizard Traces with locations a) com.sap.security.core.persistence & b) com.sap.security.core.performance; you will see that search does not return anything. You will see entry like "Status after search is "0", result is "Size=0 "
- If you compare TSHW traces and LDIF(LDAP administrators would be able to provide this traces based on the LDAP solution used by you) traces for the same search query , you will find that the value of ume.ldap.access.base_path.user differs in both. For example, in TSHW traces, this value might be OU=ABC,DC=com and in LDIF traces show that the users are stored in DC=ABC,DC=com.
SAP NetWeaver 7.1 and above
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
KBA , BC-JAS-SEC-UME , User Management Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.