- After confirmation of a collective production order at CO11N, Negative stock/Quant generated in 914 Interim storage type even though stock is available at the primary bin.
- During the confirmation of the lower-level production order, the system creates a positive quant on the interim storage type of the lower-level order and a negative quant on that of the higher-level order. Therefore, the quants aren't cancelling each other out.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
GR, GI, CO11N, dynamic bin, collective order , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , WM-PP-Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.