- While hiring a candidate either from Manage Pending Hire / Add New Employee Wizard, an error message comes up :
Please enter Nationality before entering Second Nationality or Third Nationality
- The Same Error message is displayed also when correcting the data that has already been entered on the Hire Wizard.
- For Example, If the third Nationality value is deleted and second Nationality value is only filled up, error still appears. When first, second, third Nationality values are entered, the error still gets displayed.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - b1811
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - b1811
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Nationality Validation, ECT-107872, ECT-111337 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.